Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy!


Today I woke up happy! Extremely happy in fact. Absurdly giddy for so many reasons.

The first : It was the first time in about two weeks that my daughter spent the entire night sleeping in her room and her bed, which means mama had some sleep too. Yippie!
She seems to be going through a stage where she wakes up between 1:00 and 3:00 am and shows up next to my bed, her thumb in her mouth and her security sack(what she used to sleep in as a baby) in the other hand. With sleepy eyes and a wet thumb she points to the bed and motions for me to lift her up. At first, I was shuffling her back to her room and eventually passing out on the tiny carpet in her room, waiting for her to fall asleep again. But that became old very quickly and I finally gave in and let her sleep with me. Seriously, who wants to wake up every morning feeling like you just slept on the floor of a cold, small, dark cave.




The Second: I received my yummy candy swap package from Philly, PA in the mail this week. Lot's of goodies as you can see from the picture. Chocolate covered pretzels, a box with assorted chocolates (unfortunately you can't see the top but there are Green Shamrock stickers attached, and an assortment of little chocolate egg shaped bars which I haven't tried yet but my daughter did. The cute green colored ceramic glazed stars are a little extra gift that was added and I absolutely love them.


Third: Thanks to M for leaving me a very nice comment and well wishes on my blogging experience.

Fourth: It's Friday and the weekend is here. Can't wait to enjoy it.

Have a good weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home