Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hello! I am about to take baby steps into the blogging world. It is something I have wanted to try but never really knew where to start.
My first introduction to blog reading was
Pen on Fire. I stumbled onto it from the book's website. From there I began searching out blogs on writing, actual writer's blogs and literary blogs when I came across Felicia C. Sullivan's blog. It was then that I realized I was beginning to go blog crazy! I would link from blog to blog on other people's blogs. Wish Jar Journal, one of my favorites introduced me to blogs of great illustrator's, crafters, designers and muscians. I am currently part of the Angry Chicken's mail-order club and just received my first Candy Swap "goodies" in the mail.

So welcome to all who come along for the ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Welcome! I just started blogging a month ago after becoming obsessed with reading them as well! Can't wait to see what you have to say. Good luck!

7:08 PM  
Blogger A said...

Thanks for the opportunity to share life and its endless ideas. Looking forward to the experience.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home