Thursday, April 27, 2006

May is approaching



April has so far been extremely hectic and I have had little time to post anything. I just received this in the mail for the April Book Swap from Connie . I love it and yes it will inspire me to craft.

Spring is here and I have been trying to "spring clean" my life. These last few weeks have been a real reflection for me of where I am, where I want to be, and what I need to do to get there.

I will be 37 in June (that's not a bad thing) . I am curently a single mom (seperated) and I have just come to the realization that I haven't been true to myself in how I have been living my life. Unfortuantely, I have lived it to other's expections of me or a need to please others. I have taken paths in my life where I have compromised my happiness or what I deem as an ideal life for myself. I am choosing now take a hard look at myself, to focus on the areas of my life that need changing, change them and find myself again. I want to be a good example for my daughter. I want her to have all the self confidence of the world (what I seemed to have lost). I want her to follow her dreams and succeed. I want her to see me as a strong woman so she too can become a strong one herself. I have adopted the follow quote as a daily affirmation:

"To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to
mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly". -Henri Bergson

I will use it tirelessly in order to pull myself out of this hole, live my life and follow my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home