Tuesday, May 09, 2006

SPC- Introducing Me


  • I always find talking about myself difficult.
  • I am recently seperated single mom to a daughter who will be 2 on the 22nd of this month.
  • I love to read anything and everything I can get my hands on.
  • I am very laid back
  • I love to listen to music 24/7
  • I am combination introvert/extrovert (depends entirely who I am with)
  • I am originally from Washington, D.C. , I lived overseas in Germany for a large part of my life, then I became a transplant in Atlanta, GA
  • I write short stories and fiction. Would love to be stronger in writing non-fiction, so I am working towards that now.
  • I am obsessed with the Internet. And now reading blogs. I need to update my own blog more often
  • I love to laugh
  • I can cook some really outstanding dishes and love to experiment in the kitchen with various cusines.
  • I can be really lazy at times
  • I have a new found passion for gardening
  • I have a dog that is mixed with part basset hound and part jack russell.
  • I am a wanna-be artist.
  • I am trying to teach myself how to sew, knit and crochet. Not sure if I'm cut out for it, but I'll figure it out somehow.
  • I am a Gemini
  • I am not photogenic and tend to shy away from the camera
  • I don't like people who are not open-minded or who are fake
  • One day I hope to move out west.

More Self Portrait Challenges here.

2 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

my birthday is May 22, too...
brava!

sage

12:52 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

Great introduction. How far West? ;)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home