Friday, June 09, 2006

TGIF


One of my favorite catalogs arrived today. I love this cover. All the beautiful colors of threads, sizes and color's of the spools as well as the different textures. It's superb. It made me want to run out to JoAnn's and buy some.

Other things that came in the mail today as well were loads of magazines I subscribe too.
Thimble's June button of the month club buttons and Angry Chicken's mail order #3. I can't wait to glace through the mail order uninterrupted tonight after my daughter goes to bed.

This is a full weekend. Tomorrow we are having my daughter's 2nd belated birthday party at a inflatable slide place called
Jump Zone. Out of all the other parties we went to from her classmates I like this the best. Besides I pondered the idea of being the "only parent" to have it at her house but realized after head count of who was willing to come, that I would have fifteen two year olds to keep occupied. At least now I don't have to set up or clean up. I will be doing enough clean up of my own messes this weekend without having to add to it.

I am going to make an attempt at writing a Fibs poem this weekend as well. "A Fibs poem for those who have never heard of them are poems that use mathematical progression known as Fibonacci sequence to dictate the nuber of syllables in a line. The number of syllables in each line must equal the sum of the syllables in the the two previous lines. So start with O and 1, add them togehter to get your next number, which is also 1, 2 comes next, then add 2 to 1 to get 3 and so on." For a person such as myself who is not really or never really been into math this will be a challenge, but one no the less I am looking forward too. I will post results.
I will be around this weekend, though I do not know if I will post until Sunday for
Sunday Scribblings. This weeks theme is mystery.

So have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

That Garnet Hill catalog cover is always a work of art, I dont get one in the mail anymore, and I miss it

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home