Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wiped and ready to re-coop!

downloaded from getty images
Seeing this image made me want to pack up and go to a spa in Arizona or New Mexico to escape the hectic life and endless running around I have had to endure these past few days. Breathe, slowly, another deep breath. I feel like I could just fall asleep right now and sleep for days. So that is almost what I plan to do. I plan to hit the bed early, after I finish writing for my Poetry Thursday entry tomorrow. I have one attempt at Fibs style ready to go. Which I will go into more detail about in tomorrow's post and I am going to attempt another based on la vie en rose' s prompt on her post for 06/13/04. So until tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beeb said...

"Breathe, slowly, another deep breath."

This a good reminder. Much needed in fact. :)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home