Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Birthday~To Me


Today I am 38! There was no party! Really, the only person that remembered was my best friend in the entire world. That's what best friends are. Her phone call was a nice sentiment for me. Somehow after she called I didn't feel so forgotten anymore.
The craziest thing is that this is the first year in a long time that my birthday has meant something to me. I see it as two steps closer I guess to the BIG 40 and coming into a new stage in life. One I can't wait to experience.

So here's to 38, a year in which I hope to learn, grow and discover more about myself. I want to have more fun, live out my dreams, build new friendships, let go of the things in my life that bring me down, continue to enjoy motherhood and simply be the best me I can be.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger indigostrange said...

happy belated bday!
and hazza to your bday resolutions!

i think now's the best time to take a visit up north!

xoxo
the jew-ess

9:04 AM  
Blogger Herb Urban said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a good day!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Clockworkchris said...

Yeah much belated birthday from a basic stranger-you know that means a lot. Was thirty hard? Everyone tells me it's the worst. I want to stay a Toy's R Us kid forever!

8:03 PM  
Blogger lisrobbe said...

Thanks for the belated wishes. I think thirty was great I am actually looking forward to 40. Heck! I still am a Toys R Us kid.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home