Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jeronimo


This is my three year old! She already looks so much older than a three year old, but when I saw this picture, it really validated that feeling for me. This was sent to me yesterday from the parent of a child in my daughter's class who had the birthday party Sunday.

The party was at Jeronimo's, an inflatable slide and jumping center. These are all the rage now, especially for kid's birthday parties. There are about a gazillion of these in Atlanta with other names as well. We had my daughter's 2nd birthday at one.

I was a little surprised by this picture becasue she usually spends two seconds in the inflatable jumpers, before deciding she doesn't like all the kids jumping around her and on her. Then as quick as possible she makes a b-line for the little netted door. Where was I when she was actually in there having fun?

The first time she set foot in one of these places, she would not even dare to try on maneuver the stairs or to attempt to climb to the top of the slides. Now, when it is a new place, that she has not been, she might hesitate a bit, but once she realizes she can master it herself and has gone down the slide at least once. Then she we proudly say out loud "Momma, I did it," grinning from ear to ear.

Many thanks to the camera to be able to capture the moments we might unintentionally miss!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home