Thursday, June 28, 2007

Poetry Thursday~Written spontaneously

Craziness
surrounds me like
the black plague.
I come up
for a breath,
only to realize
why
I am deciding to find my own way,
and leave you behind.
Negative karma?
Is that what you think it is?
Personally,
I think it's your
negative aura that drags you
down,
causing you pain,
ill health,
bad luck,
whatever...
you want to call it.
What?
You have the nerve to think

it's me.
I don't stand by you!
Sorry, reality is
I am the only one
you truly have left.

~ Lisa 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous gautami tripathy said...

"Personally,
I think it's your
negative aura that drags you
down,
causing you pain,
ill health,
bad luck,
whatever...
you want to call it."

I know exactly such a person. Maybe I should direct him to here.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home