Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday Scribblings~What is your sign?

I am a Gemini!

Very intellectual and very analytical! My dual personality forms more in moments when I am mad. I’ve been told by people that they hate the fact that I can let it all out and then in the next moment move on, as if nothing ever happened the moment before.

I cannot stand when things become consistent. I thrive on change and change often. I am able to adapt very easily and I have found this to be of great benefit to the traveling and experiences I have had in my life.

I love to learn new things, but am very guilty of starting something at times, not finishing it and moving onto something else. Fickle at it's finest!

I am a lover of language written or verbal. I love to read, write, talk and debate.

I am a generalist, and realist, with a great sense of optimism. I try very hard not to see anything one-sided. My glass is always half empty. Though I can be biased when it is something that has a strong effect on me personally.

Lot’s of the people closest to me in my life are also Gemini’s; my best friend and my daughter. Gemini’s are fun and exciting people to know. I’m glad I’m a Gemini and wouldn’t want it any other way.

See more signs here

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

My daughter is Gemini and I wish she had their typical traits. My HS best friend was Gemini and it fit. :)

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Frances said...

Gemini gets on with my sign Sagittarius.
I love that you love your sign; I love mine too.
Have a wonderful week,
Frances

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home