Thursday, July 12, 2007

Two of my favorite things at the moment...


I love tea and I drink lot's of it. I am always seeking out new ones to try. Trader Joe's Pomegranate White Tea is my new favorite tea. I can't seem to go a day without having at minimum one cup. It also has hibiscus flowers and lemongrass mixed in and the flavor is exceptional.
Off and on this year I have been experimenting with eating RAW. In the last few months I have gone back to it and began using Agave nectar as a sweetener in most of my nut milks. When I went to the store the last time they did not have the usual brand I was buying so I decided to try this one; blue agave. Agave is sweet. So much so a little goes a long way. It is smooth tasting and also a very healthy alternative as a sweetener. I even started substituting it as syrup for my daughter when she wants to eat pancakes.

So if you haven't ever tried either these, they come highly recommended.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home